Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Leftovers Make Life Easier




"This is your life. You are the driver of your car. Stop spending so much time in the passenger seat." -Yours Truly


Tonight I am making leftover Million Dollar Spaghetti Bake from my husband's birthday. I was a bit disappointed that all of the tomato sauce was absorbed into the ground beef mixture. The recipe only called for one 8 oz can of tomato sauce and that was certainly not enough, so for tonight's leftovers I shall add some more sauce and see how that turns out.

*If you are interested in trying out the spaghetti bake, check out my "Why I choose to eat clean" post and you will find the recipe listed there.

Check back later this week for a Mexican Chicken Casserole recipe :)

Have a blessed day!



"For the word of God is living and powerful! It is sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intentions of the heart." -Hebrews 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment