Saturday, January 19, 2013

Breakfast is a MUST!

Lets Talk Breakfast

 Good morning, everyone!  I am your weekend is off to a great start. Speaking of great starts, you should NEVER skip breakfast, if you want to kick off the day on a positive note. A decent breakfast is going to give you the fuel you need to jump start your day. I know, I know...you say "I know this already," yet so many people begin there days without eating breakfast. This is important, because a big, well-balanced breakfast is going to keep you fuller longer, better focused, and able to eat smaller meals the rest of the day.

Here is what I ate this morning:

 


*Toasted Whole Grain English Muffin
*Cream Cheese
*2 Sliced Strawberries


I paired this with half a grapefruit and a glass of lemon water.

So easy to put together and delicious!

What did you eat for breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment